Mr. Robert White received both his Masters of Science in Taxation and his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from the University of Miami. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
In 1994, Robert joined the audit department of Berkowitz Dick Pollack & Brant, where he focused on accounting and auditing services, as well as corporate, partnership and individual taxation. There, he also worked with clients in Real Estate, hedge funds (including Real Estate funds), construction, manufacturing, distribution, rental, investment funds, dealerships and SEC with publicly traded clients. He had extensive work with mergers and acquisitions, internal control structures and designs as well as litigation support work.
In 1997, he began his career at Campos & Stratis, an international accounting firm specializing in litigation and insurance support. Working out of the Miami office, he served industries including Real Estate, manufacturing, distribution, retail and financial services. During his time here, he performed extensive work relating to business interruption losses, inventory losses and general insurance claims.
Robert co-founded KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING in 2004 along with Paul Kaplan. Since then, he has enjoyed growing success for his work with associations across Florida.
Mr. White has been married since 1993 and has two children. He has an interest with Miami Hurricane and Cleveland Browns football as well as music and riding motorcycles.
During the last 5 years, Mr. White has also been a project manager on numerous successful real estate transactions. These transactions include the following:
- 242 Units Residential Condo Conversion in Orlando, Florida-Fremont Investment
- 168 Units Residential Condo Conversion in Tampa, Florida- Compass Bank
- 160 Units Residential Condo Conversion in Tampa, Florida-Compass Bank
- 176 Units Residential Condo Conversion in Tampa, Florida-Compass Bank
- 264 Units Residential Condo Conversion in Jacksonville, Florida-Ocean Bank
- 30,000 Sq. Foot Office Conversion in Coral Gables, Florida-Colonial Bank
Finally Mr. White has served as the Receiver on the following assets:
- Courtney Park (Lake Worth, FL)-192 Unit Failed Fragmented Condo Conversion. Bank was Bank of America.
- William Island (Aventura, FL)-316 unit turned over luxury hi-rise that had a failed Board of Directors.